Last day before “Little Guys’ Big Day Out” in support fatherless boys, and now it’s all about publicity. It’s a free parking and entry family event at Ambury Regional Park, Ambury Road, Mangere, Auckland on Saturday 26 November, 10:00 a.m. till 04:00 p.m. Please donate to Big Buddy via Givealittle, or if you feel you want to get more involved, apply to be a Big Buddy.
More detail about Little Guys’ Big Day Out
- Bring your family. That’s easy. It’s free entry and parking. Bring coins for rides and funfair. Displays free.
- Please support Big Buddy by donating at our Give A Little page. “Every little counts”. People always say this, but it’s true. And it makes you feel good for the rest of the week. Do it now. It’s so quick and easy. Thanks.
- Find out more at our Facebook event page
What’s On at Little Guys’ Big Day Out
- Fire Service (Howick Volunteers). Burning kitchen fire safety displays
- TR Group. Big truck unit for rides and display
- Magic Maize. Clown
- Balloon twister
- Face painters
- Mini Car Club of Auckland. Display and rides
- Police “pop up” station and friendly cops
- Steve Driver. Ford Model A owner. Display and rides
- Funfair including Little Flick ride, Chair O Planes, Climbing Mountain, Big Slide, Pole Bash, Self Drive Jeeps, Bouncy Castle
- Food and drinks vendors
- Huge area for picnics
Please bring the family and share this page on social media